Five Agenda Items for CISOs in 2021
The latest episode ‘Five Agenda Items for CISOs in 2021’ is hosted by PCI Pal's own chief information security officer, Geoff Forsyth, who discusses the key topics on his ‘to do list’ right now.
The top five topics that CISOs should be thinking about as we enter 2021:
- Brexit and the ramifications for payment security now we are out of the EU. The Max Schrems II ruling and new SCCs.
- Compliance in the cloud – planning to move your IT infrastructure over to the public cloud this year? Some compliance guidance from Geoff as you start that journey
- Remote Working – a hot topic of 2020 that has accelerated the pace of change, what you need to know regarding securing payments from anywhere.
- PSD2 – ‘Soft Declines’, SCA Exemptions and 3DS2.2 Lots of buzzwords and deadline extension pushbacks. What is it all about and what do you need to do?
- Preparing for PCI DSS 4.0. Security as a continuous process. Replacing compensating controls with a customised approach.
Brought to you by PCI Pal of Secure Payments